Looking for a luxury home in Hyderabad? Here are the things you should know
An increasing number of developers in Hyderabad are bringing forward luxury home equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. Builders like Ramky Group, Modi Builders Group, Ashoka Developers and Builders Ltd, etc., are coming up with projects that match international standards in terms of luxury.
Nowadays, realtors build standard homes, and equip them with ample amenities. So how do you differentiate between a standard property and a luxury home?
Experts at Modi Builders explain that luxury homes are located in the most prominent locations, and boast of some of the best world-class amenities.
Another expert from Ramky Group states that luxury homes have well-defined sections, with classy interiors. Furthermore, luxury houses have various recreational facilities, such as play areas, swimming pools, gymnasiums, playgrounds and more.
Watch out for these factors while you scout for a luxury house:
- Location: A property strategically located with amenities like markets, schools, colleges, hospitals, shopping malls, commercial hubs, etc., falls under the luxury category
- Transportation: The availability of buses and metro nearby make the property earn a spot in the luxury properties list in the market. Wide roads, ring roads, and service roads, must be kept in mind while opting for luxury houses.
- Luxury homes provide you with top-notch amenities, such as modular kitchens, bathrooms with high-end fixtures, large floor spaces, and expensive flooring
- Garbage Management facilities: With excellent services to manage garbage, the environment is hygienic and pleasant
- Some premium homes also have eco-friendly features like green building materials
- Elevators: One of the most popular features, elevators are a must have in all kinds of luxury properties, be it an apartment, a bungalow or a penthouse
- Space: It is a trademark for luxury homes. Rooms with ample space, kitchen with a dining area, a lobby for everyone to relax and many such features precisely define luxury homes
- Good quality construction: The raw materials used, the quality of fittings, furnishings and accessories in luxury homes is premium. Not only this, improvement services such as interior and exterior makeovers, kitchen and bath renovations, rebuilds amongst others are also available
- All in one bathrooms: Apart from designer taps and showers, a luxury home comes with sauna, bath tubs, LCDs and even small refrigerators fitted in the bathroom
- Spacious balconies: Balconies with ample space to sit and have your favourite drinks, along with small gardens are a part of homes that emanate luxury
An expert at Modi Builders highlighted that a buyer should consider social infrastructure in the vicinity of a property.
Kondapur, Gachibowli, Somajiguda, Banjara Hills, Jubilee Hills, Hitech City, Begumpet, and Nanakramguda are the most prominent localities in Hyderabad, whichoffer the best social infrastructure and transportation facilities. Various developers have been setting up ventures in these locations.
The luxury aspect is of utmost importance when buying premium homes. However, it is advisable to research thoroughly keeping all your requirements in mind. Conduct a thorough research on developer of the property before finalising the deal.